Forums Help & support Update my billing information issue

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mark F 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

William M

I logon on to “https://axcrypt.net” multiple times, I can’t find where to update my billing information, there are images of locks on my email address image and API image. When I click on my email address image and API image nothing happens.

Please help!

Thanks William M!

#31311 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello William,

You have the same question asking in Support. we already respond to your question via email. Please check your email.

“Please avoid sending the same query in different mediums. You may get the duplicate response”

#32088 Reply

Mark F

I have the same problem as William M. I cannot update my credit card information. I’ve reached out to support but I have not received a reply. It would be great if Axcrypt posted the solution in this forum. In the meantime I keep getting reminders to update my billing information. The link in the email does not go to a page where I can update the information.

#32089 Reply

Mark F

Could post the response here please? I cannot update my billing information either.

#32106 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Mark ,

Please you can write an email to our support team at support@axcrypt.net. our support team will help you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Update my billing information issue
Your information: