Forums Help & support Secured Folders

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  AxCrypt Suppoert 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Cyril

Two questions here please!

1.When I add a secured folder to the list how often does the app check to see if files are encrypted? Is there a way to prompt

2.When I Temporarily Decrypt a Secured Folder, when does Axcrypt re-encrypt the files in the folder and subfolder?

Thanks for any help!

#18592 Reply

AxCrypt Suppoert

Hi Cyril,

When I add a secured folder to the list how often does the app check to see if files are encrypted? 

AxCrypt secures files, individually. However, you can designate folders as ‘secured’. The folders will be monitored for new files, and AxCrypt will secure all new files with a single click, or when you sign out.

You can also select multiple files, including all files in a folder, to be secured in a single operation. They still remain individual files, and the folder itself is not secured, just the files .

If you are added the new file in a secured folder, then you have to click the “Broom icon”. Then only your newly added file is encrypted.

When I Temporarily Decrypt a Secured Folder, when does Axcrypt re-encrypt the files in the folder and subfolder?

When you click the “Broom icon or Exit  or Sign Out” the AxCrypt app, the Temporarily Decrypt a Secured Folder files are re-encrypted.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Secured Folders
Your information: