Forums Help & support Renewed Axcrypt Premium on web but now cannot access via mobile device

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Prabhukumar R 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Ana Revenga

Hi, I just renewed my Axcrypt premium account. I can access my password manager and account via the web (on my laptop) but I no longer have access via my mobile devices. When I try to enter Axcrypt via any of my mobile devices it tells me I need a mobile subscription and tries to get me to pay again.  When I renewed Axcrypt premium, I understood that renewing my Acrypt Premium subscription ALSO included access via mobile devices.  So, how do I access my password manager etc from my mobile devices without having to pay again? Thanks.

#18897 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Ana Revenga,

Our support team is responded to the same question in the support email to your email address. please check the same.

Please note: Please avoid the same query in a different medium.

If you are facing any issues, please contact our support team at support@axcrypt.net.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Renewed Axcrypt Premium on web but now cannot access via mobile device
Your information: