Forums Community Paraphrase

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Andrew Forsythe 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Andrew

First off, forgive the double post above—I resubmitted after getting an error message but I guess they both ultimately went through.

In the post above, I mentioned using AxCrypt Free on a second computer. I just checked it on the second computer and it asks me for a “paraphrase”. I don’t recall ever having/needing that and I didn’t make note of one with my AxCrypt materials, so I’m at a loss. What is a “paraphrase” in this context?

Thanks again.

#18858 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Andrew,

Do you have any screenshot? — If yes, Please you can send a screenshot showing where the problem is, it often helps us understand.

please provide detailed information about the issue and screenshot also, write an email to support@axcrypt.net.

#18863 Reply

Andrew Forsythe

Prabhukumar, my apologies. I misread the message—it asked for the “passphrase” not the “paraphrase”. And then I figured out that the “passphrase” is the same thing as the “file password”. So that problem is solved.

Btw, is the above message from “kittydurgans” some kind of spam, or worse? It makes no sense and the links in it are suspicious.

Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Paraphrase
Your information: