Forums Bugs & issues Mac app crashes when folder dropped on it

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Prabhukumar R 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Paul

I’ve been trying to secure a folder by dragging it from Finder and dropping it on the AxCrypt window (OS 11.5 Big Sur). When I do so the app crashes and I have to reopen it. Relatedly, there is no AxCrypt option when I “right click” on a files/folder in Finder. Shouldn’t there be or is that only in Widoze?

#22202 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Paul,

We are checking with our local Mac environment AxCrypt app working fine. There is no problem in AxCrypt app.

Please Detailed information about the issue also Please You can make a video record about the issue and send to us. We check the video and try to resolve the issue.

Currently the AxCrypt Mac application does not have the right click context menu. But we will develop the same in the future upcoming versions.

Still, if you are facing any issues, please provide detailed information about the issue and some screenshots and write a mail to support@axcrypt.net. We are happy to help you.

#29750 Reply

Claudio Santos

Hi, I am having the same crash problem, but with a single file, or a couple.
    I also use MacBook Pro.

thanks

#29775 Reply

GW

Is there any update to when this feature will be ready?

#29784 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Claudio & GW,

Thanks for seeking update on it.

Our team is effectively working on suggestions/requests/quires that comes from customers. Kindly accept our apologies as we would not be able to promise an exact timeline for this but we can assure you that we are working on it and soon it will be ready. (edited)

Your inputs are highly important for us so it would be great if you keep on sharing your suggestions. It will help us making our services better. I will surely update you when it will be ready.

Thanks

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by  Prabhukumar R.
    #32882 Reply

harish

exactly the same issue . moment i put a file it crashes . neither there is a right click option to this where i can encryt using the right click option on the file . m using a macbook pro as well.

#32886 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello harish,

We have responded to your question via our support email. I would request you to please check your email.

“Please avoid sending the same query in different mediums. You may get the duplicate response”

#33441 Reply

Ian Page

if I drag any file or any folder to axcrypt and it crashes.  no error codes are produced and I just have to log in again.

Running on a Mac mini M2 Pro Axcrypt version 2.2.804 Premium. happy to provide more data back to if required.

thanks

Ian

#33446 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Ian Page,

Sorry to say, Currently the AxCrypt Mac application does not have the Drag and Drop option. But we will develop the same in the future upcoming versions.

Sign in to the AxCrypt app and click the secure button with (+)plus icon in it, and choose one or more file(s) to secure.
    or

Navigate to AxCrypt app file menu and choose the Secure option, which will open up file selection. Proceed by selecting one or more file.

still, if you have any queries, please write to Support@axcrypt.net. we are happy to help you.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Reply To: Mac app crashes when folder dropped on it
Your information: