Forums Bugs & issues Mac app crashes when folder dropped on it

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Prabhukumar R 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Paul

I’ve been trying to secure a folder by dragging it from Finder and dropping it on the AxCrypt window (OS 11.5 Big Sur). When I do so the app crashes and I have to reopen it. Relatedly, there is no AxCrypt option when I “right click” on a files/folder in Finder. Shouldn’t there be or is that only in Widoze?

#22202 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Paul,

We are checking with our local Mac environment AxCrypt app working fine. There is no problem in AxCrypt app.

Please Detailed information about the issue also Please You can make a video record about the issue and send to us. We check the video and try to resolve the issue.

Currently the AxCrypt Mac application does not have the right click context menu. But we will develop the same in the future upcoming versions.

Still, if you are facing any issues, please provide detailed information about the issue and some screenshots and write a mail to support@axcrypt.net. We are happy to help you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Mac app crashes when folder dropped on it
Your information: