Forums Help & support Keep getting error message: Exception during processing of \"Could not find file

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Prabhukumar R 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

LYNN COX

<p>I don’t know why I keep getting this message:  Exception during processing of ‘Could not find file’ “FILE NAME” (Exception during processing of  ‘unknown’. The file will open and shows as recently opened in the AxCrypt “Recent Files” tab. I renamed some files, moved some files and did some general clean up. Did this cause the problem? What do I need to do differently to prevent this error?</p>

#33943 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello LYNN,

The error message states, the file which you are trying to encrypt File does not exist in the location. It might happen because of the files/secured folder are not available, temporary system files, network not available.

Please check whether the file is present in that location or not. If yes, select the files to encrypt. Now AxCrypt will encrypt the same.

Still, you are facing any issue, please provide detailed information about the issue and write a mail to support@axcrypt.net. We are happy to help you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Keep getting error message: Exception during processing of \"Could not find file
Your information: