Forums Bugs & issues Inflating: incomplete dynamic bit lengths tree

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Prabhukumar R 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Ruben Chevere

I’m using AxCrypt 2.1.1615.0 Premium in a Windows 10 system. I’m generally very pleased with the software. I’m having trouble decrypting some files from a group of files encrypted several years ago using AxCrypt 1.x. (Several of the files have been decrypted successfully, so this doesn’t appear to be a software version or operating system problem.)

Whether I double-click on the file or I try to decrypt it using Debug>Try Broken File, I get a pop-up window titled “Unexpected Error!” The error message in the window is:

“Exception during processing of ‘<filename>’. [Inflating: incomplete dynamic bit lengths tree]”

Could you help me figure out what’s wrong and whether there’s anything I can do to fix it? (For example, if this is caused by a corrupted .axx file, is there I way I can attempt to repair the file?)

#23384 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Ruben Chevere,

You might want to try and decrypt with an older version. You can download from https://www.axcrypt.net/support/legacy-downloads/ .

That would indicate that the file has been damaged somehow,  My guess is the file has been damaged.

If the above doesn’t help, please write an email to our support team support@axcrypt.net.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Inflating: incomplete dynamic bit lengths tree
Your information: