Forums Help & support How to keep file unencrypted?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Prabhukumar R 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

David

I have the premium service.  When I have finished working with a decrypted file, Axcrypt automatically re-encypts the file when I exit from  Axcrypt.  Is there a way to keep the file unencrypted even after I exit from Axcrypt and shut down my laptop?

#30104 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello David,

Please check whether the include-sub folder is enabled or not.

Then your decrypted folder already been added to the secured folder or not? -if not added, Please add the folder in the secured folder section first.

After that, Please follow the steps we explain in the below.

You can decrypt the multiple/more of the encrypted file, first select all encrypted files and then right-click on the file and select AxCrypt > Decrypt
    Or
    In the recent files tab, select all encrypted file then right click on the file(which you want to decrypt) and select Stop Securing and remove from list
    Or
    You can able to decrypt the AxCrypt secured folder by navigating to the Secured Folders Tab from the AxCrypt app. Then Right click on the selected folder (which you want to decrypt) and choose the menu option Decrypt Permanently.

If the above doesn’t help, please write an email to our support team support@axcrypt.net.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: How to keep file unencrypted?
Your information: