Forums Bugs & issues How to change my local password for access to files?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Prabhukumar R 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

nobody

Hello, i changed my password in my web acount profile, but in PC is actual still my old password.

What i should to do, to have one password for both?

#32335 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello nobody,

Please try to clear the AxCrypt local contents by using the AxCrypt file menu File | Options | Clear All Settings & Restart or clicking the switch user button in the sign in dialog

After that, Please use your latest password to sign in with the AxCrypt app(internet enabled) without any issues.

If you are asking any Queries, please write us at support@axcrypt.net.

#32691 Reply

Thomas

Hello, its not working, Please how can i reset my local password on my computer for opening file? Until this moment my password worked I now i have lost my important data. There is this window by opening my file and I can not go through this into File menu.

#32693 Reply

Thomas

Hello, its not working, Please how can i reset my local password on my computer for opening file? Until this moment my password worked I now i have lost my important data. There is this window by opening my file and I can not go through this into File menu.

I wrote email to you, please respond me as soon as possible, thanks.

#32719 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Thomas,

We have responded to your question via our support email. I would request you to please check your email.

“Please avoid sending the same query in different mediums. You may get the duplicate response”

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: How to change my local password for access to files?
Your information: