Forums Help & support hacker

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anthony White 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Tamer

Merhaba
    Ben Tamer YİĞİT
    Benim sunucuma biri bağnaıp bu notu bırakmış.
    Şuan tüm dosyalarım *.axx olmuş bana yardımcı alocak birileri varmı.

mail: teknikdestek19@gmail.com

GSM : 0090 542 829 53 33

Hello there Ben Tamer YİĞİT

Someone left my note on my server. Now I have all my files * .axx someone who helped me.

Hello,

I encrypt some of your important data on your system,
    again back to your own server in an encrypted format and the originals
    I couldn’t bring it back and I erased it with special software.

If you want me to restore your data and your server, my request will
    you pay a certain amount of money. To make this payment to me and to receive your data in return
    If you make a decision, you can reach me at dataservisi@protonmail.com and
    You can request the required information. Western Union abroad for this request
    I will give you the necessary information to pay the fee.

If you deposit the money and send me the receipt, you can confirm the payment within 40-50 minutes.
    I will immediately connect to your server and restore it as soon as possible.

I don’t know you, so there’s no point in doing bad to you that I have bad feelings for you.
    my goal is only to get an income from this job. After your payment
    I’ll connect to your server as soon as possible to restore your data.

* .Axx files on your server and / or “backups / backup” folders located in the main directory of your drivers, if any
    Do not play on the original.

Let me know the IP NUMBER of the server so that I can understand which server is mentioned in the e-mail you will write to me.

How to access your server in such a way that the events that need to be done to prevent the occurrence of
    I will mail you during the delivery.
    Attention: I am not responding to mails that do not have an ip address specified.
    Most of the mails sent to Hotmailden to fall into the spam folder to notice and write a long time to answer.

I dataservisi@protonmail.co

Merhabalar,

Sisteminizdeki önemli gördüğüm bir kısım verilerinizi şifreledim,
    yine kendi sunucunuzda şifreli bir biçimde yedekledim ve orjinallerini
    ASLA geri getiremeyeceğiniz şekilde üzerlerine veri yazarak özel yazılımlarla sildim.

Verilerinizi ve sunucunuzu eski haline getirmemi isterseniz talebim bunun karşılığında bana
    bir miktar para ödemenizdir. Bu ödemeyi bana yapmak ve karşılığında verilerinizi almak konusunda
    bir karara varırsanız bana dataservisi@protonmail.com adresinden ulaşabilir ve havale için
    gerekli bilgileri talep edebilirsiniz. Bu talebiniaz karşlığında yurt dışına western union yolu
    ile ücreti yatırmanız için size gerekli bilgileri vereceğim.

Parayı yatırıp bana makbuzunu gönderdiğiniz taktirde, ödemeyi 40-50 dk içinde teyit ettirip
    hemen serverinize bağlanıp en kısa süre içinde eski haline getireceğim.

Sizi tanımıyorum, dolayısı ile size karşı kötü duygular beslememin size kötülük yapmamın bir anlamı da yok,
    amacım sadece bu işten bir gelir elde etmek. Yaptığınız ödeme sonrasında
    en kısa zamanda verilerinizi eski haline getirmek için sunucunuza bağlanacağım.

Sunucunuzda *.axx uzantılı dosyalar ve/veya varsa sürücülerinizin ana dizininde bulunan “yedekler/backup” klasörlerini
    silmeyiniz, orjinaleri üstünde oynama yapmayınız.

Bana yazacağınız mailde hangi sunucudan bahsedildiğini anlayabilmem için sunucnuun IP NUMARASINI BELIRTINIZ.

Serverinize hangi yolla nasıl eriştiğimi bu tür olayların tekrar yaşanmaması için yapılması gerekenleri verilerin eski haline
    getirilmesi esnasında size mail atacağım.
    Dikkat: ip adresi belirtilmeyen maillere cevap yazmıyorum.
    Hotmailden gönderilen maillerin çoğu spam klasörüne düştüğünden fark edilip cevap yazmak uzun sürebiliyor.

dataservisi@protonmail.com

#12123 Reply

Svante
    Spectator

Hello Tamer,

I am very sorry to hear that you apparently are the victim of a hacker ransom attack against your files.

However, please understand that AxCrypt is just a tool that is used by millions of legitimate users for good purposes. I am very sad that a hacker has chosen AxCrypt as the tool to perform the ransom attacks.

Unfortunately in this case, AxCrypt is based on strong encryption, and it is generally not possible to crack the encryption.

What you must do is contact your local police, and have them follow the money and Internet trail to the hacker. Since others appear to be in the same situation, you may want to contact media in order to make this problem more widely known, and also gain the possibility of a group action of all the victims against the hacker.

We cannot help, we are in no way involved, and there is no way to open the files without the passphrase used.

Please read http://blog.axantum.com/2012/07/axcrypt-used-for-ransom-attacks.html for a longer discussion of what I know about this affair.

Also, please don’t cross-post (posting the same text in many places)!

#31190 Reply

Anthony White

What you need to do is get in touch with the authorities in your area and tell them to track down the hacker using the money and the internet. You may want to contact the media in order to make this problem more publicly known, and also to gain the prospect of a group action against the hacker that all of the victims can take together. This is because it appears that other people are in the same predicament as you. penalty kick online

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: hacker
Your information: