Forums Bugs & issues File not opened in application due techincal restrictions.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Prabhukumar R 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Mendokla

Hello everyboy,

Today I try to open an old file (I think the file was cipher in since december 2008). I know that in this file use AxCrypt to secure it, but today I try to open it with the app and appear this message:

“AxCrypt can encrypt most of the file types. Also some file types AxCrypt will not encrypt due to security reasons. You can encrypted the pdf file with AxCrypt app.

AxCrypt will not encrypt any system, hidden files and operating system installed drives/folder. So please avoid securing that kind of folders.

Because AxCrypt encrypted files will have a special file extension .axx and those will be opened only with the AxCrypt app.

If the above does not help,please provide more information about the issue and write a mail to support@axcrypt.net . you can send a screenshot showing where the problem is, it often helps us understand.”

I have a hope to restore this file and open the file?, please help me..!!

Many thanks from Chile.

#19009 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Mendokla,

sorry to say, Please provide more detailed (step by step)information about the issue and write an email to our support team support@axcrypt.net.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: File not opened in application due techincal restrictions.
Your information: