Forums Help & support File does not exist

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Bryan 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Bryan

I am attempting to decrypt a portable archive drive for storage in a fire safe by right clicking the top-level directory and selecting decrypt. The operation is very slow and appears to abort out after any warning message is responded to. It is repeatedly providing a warning message that a file does not exist and the specified file is sitting there decrypted. Why would there be such a message and why does a large batch process end whenever a problem with a specific file is detected and responded to?

#25879 Reply

Bryan

Follow-up: the software also no longer appears to be pushing into subdirectories for a batch decryption. My drive is 20GB of small files and hundreds of directories. It is going to be hell if I have to open every directory and group select the files in that directory for decryption. I want to keep at least one unencrypted drive stored to guard against any future problems with the encryption software.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: File does not exist
Your information: