Forums Community Dropbox syncing is not working correctly

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  poppy playtime 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Steve

I just switched over from BoxCrypter to AxCrypt.   When setting up to link to my Dropbox account, there is hardly anything showing up in the Dropbox folder.  Just a few old folders from many years ago.  I see no way to move up and down the folder hierarchy in Dropbox.  I am experiencing this on both my iPhone and iPad.

I only have the one Dropbox account, so I don’t know why it is not working properly.  Someone in AxCrypt sent me a video to set up the link, but I already did that.   Is there a way to speak to a human at AxCrypt?

#30921 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello,

This is Prabhu from AxCrypt!

We are sorry to say, Unfortunately, we do not offer telephone support or remote session.

You can use AxCrypt to secure your files which are all stored in your cloud service like Dropbox, OneDrive, google Drive, etc..

AxCrypt Cloud Storage Awareness is really just about detecting installed cloud services, creating a “My AxCrypt” folder and then designating the created folder as ‘Secured’. However, the feature is really useful only when the folder is Secured, i.e. monitored for new files to encrypt.

First  synchronizing your Cloud  service (OneDrive , Google Drive, Dropbox, etc)files to your local system, then just encrypt those with the AxCrypt app. Once again sync your local system with Cloud serivce (Google Drive, Dropbox, etc). Now your Cloud Drive file are encrypted.

Note : If we tried to decrypt/encrypt the files which are synched with the cloud storage services(like onedrive and etc), then the cloud service provider/application will need internet to sync the file(s) between your system and the cloud service.

Please check out our video tutorials https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lPcDg5mvh0  and our blog https://www.axcrypt.net/blog/easy-guide-to-encrypting-onedrive-files-using-the-unbreakable-aES-256-algorithm/

If you are facing any issues, please write to Support@axcrypt.net. we are happy to help you.

#35354 Reply

poppy playtime

This looks absolutely perfect. All these tinny details are made with lot of background knowledge. I like it a lot. This was a useful post and I think it is rather easy to see from the other comments as well that this post is well written and useful.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Dropbox syncing is not working correctly
Your information: