Forums Community Cloud

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Prabhukumar R 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Lisa

Will files automatically be stored in the cloud or does the user decide?

#28843 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Lisa,

User choice.

AxCrypt is a file encryption software with no backdoor. AxCrypt do not store users’ information or file/folder information or password in our server, instead it will keep the users’ basic information like Email address, IP Address and more. To know more about what stored on our server, please check our privacy policy- https://www.axcrypt.net/information/privacy-policy/.

If the above doesn’t help, please provide more information about the issue and some screenshots and write a mail to support@axcrypt.net.

#29198 Reply

Russell Scoates

I would like an option where I can store files in one location (locally) where AxCrypt will look at and when the files are encrypted, I can either move that file automatically or copy it to another directory.  This would allow me to sync encrypted files to the cloud only.  Right now, if I set up a directory to sync to the cloud, when I write the unencrypted file to the encrypting folder, it syncs the unencrypted file to the cloud, then after running AxCrypt, it deletes that file and copies the encrypted file to the cloud.  This means the automatic sync is copying unencrypted files to teh cloud for a period of time.

#29326 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Russell Scoates,

Currently, AxCrypt doesn’t have an upload option.

Please create a separate folder in the cloud, In that folder is what you to encrypt the file to add the file in that folder. AxCrypt encrypts the file.

If you don’t want to unencrypt some files, please create a separate folder, and also no need to add the folder in AxCrypt secure folder.

In the future, we are adding the option in the cloud.

If the above doesn’t help, please provide more information about the issue and some screenshots and write a mail to support@axcrypt.net.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Cloud
Your information: