Forums Help & support Can't switch AxCrypt offline mode to online

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  lnahs 7 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Aissa

Hello,

I have installed AxCrypt 2.1.1236.0 on Windows 11 PRO and subscribed to  Premium account. But when i try to loggin on my laptop it’s say user or password invalid. So i create a new account with same credential as website. But the connection is offline and all features are locked.

How can i switch to online mode ?

Thank you

Aïssa

#30008 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Aissa,

We have responded to your support email.

“Please avoid sending a same query in different mediums. You may get duplicate response”

#30011 Reply

Aissa

Hello @,

I didn’t receive any answer to my support request. Can you please share the answer here ? it may help other users.

Thank you

Aïssa

#30012 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Aissa,

AxCrypt will automatically switch to ‘offline’ mode if it’s not possible to connect to the server. It can also be started with set permanently offline by using the “File | Options | Always Offline” option.

Please check : You have already enabled the option Always Offline(File| option| Always offline). So now disable the option (Always Offline) then Exit in the AxCrypt app and clear the AxCrypt local cache by clicking the menu item File | Options | Clear All Settings and Exit from the AxCrypt app.Check your internet connection now start the AxCrypt app and credentials. Now check AxCrypt app are offline or not?

Check your internet connection now start the AxCrypt app and credentials. Now you are able to see the Premium status on the AxCrypt application title bar.

If the user’s system is not connected with an internet(offline state), then the AxCrypt app don’t know account/subscription updates/status. So you will need to sign in to the AxCrypt app with internet enabled.

#30013 Reply

Aissa

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. Unfortunatelly it still doesn’t work.

I have checked my internet connection. Iam able to publish this message and logging to my account on https://account.axcrypt.net/en

I have enabled the option always offline then disabled. I have clear All Setting and restarted.

Unfortunatelly it doesn’t work, iam still offline.

What is the protocol and port used by the application to sync ? Is there a way to test or force the connection ?

Thank you

Aïssa

#30102 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Aissa,

Please try to install the AxCrypt app in some other system. Please check. So many users are using the AxCrypt windows application without any problem.

Please to add the AxCrypt mail host(Our email sending IP is 83.168.228.93 – the same as account.axcrypt.net) in your mail server whitelist. port number is 443

Or

Please add whitelisting https://account.axcrypt.net/.

#30279 Reply

lesasy

I have enabled the option always offline then disabled. I have clear All Setting and restarted.  geometry dash subzero

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Can't switch AxCrypt offline mode to online
Your information: