Forums Bugs & issues Cannot Upgrade

This topic contains 14 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Prabhukumar R 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Vincent Kruskal

I let my Premium service expire.  Now I can’t reup it.  My clicking is just ignored.

And to add insult to injury, when I tried to submit a Support Ticket, I was told that was only for Premium members.

#29965 Reply

Vincent Kruskal

Whatever I do sends me to the My AxCrypt ID page.  I even tried buying premium “for someone else”, really me, and it just went to that same page.

#29972 Reply

Vincent Kruskal

This morning I got the following email from norepy@axcrypt.net.  I assume it was in response to my post here.

Note the strange expiration year of 9999.

Note “Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or feedback.” when the from-address is noreply….

Anyway, I clicked on the link and it sent me to the My AxCrypt ID page.  There, as before, I could only find (1)  a

Buy Premium Action button and (2) an Upgrade! Button.

(1) simply refreshed the page.

(2) Sent me to a pretty page that described The Premium and Business Plans. There I could only find a Get

Premium! button.  Clicking on that sent me right back to the My AxCrypt ID page.

There I note that my API Key is all zeros.

—————————————————————————————————————————————-
    Hello AxCrypt.net@Kruskal.net
    Your subscription expired on December 31, 9999. You no longer have access to Premium features like:

Mobile apps
    256-bit AES
    Master Key
    Key Sharing
    Secured Folders
    Password Management
    Cloud Storage Awareness
    You can easily renew your subscription here:
    Buy now

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or feedback. Also see our FAQ and Forum on our website at https://www.axcrypt.net/ .
    Get AxCrypt for your mobile devices!

Follow Us on Our Social Media

Please read our privacy policy for details.
    Contact us at support@axcrypt.net if you have any questions!

#29987 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Vincent,

After purchasing Premium/Business, you will need to sign out and then sign in again in the AxCrypt app and it will automatically enable Premium/business feature. Sign in to the AxCrypt app with the internet connection. Because AxCrypt app will try to sync your subscription details from our secured servers to your local machine.

Internet is Required for the first time of login after creating account or purchasing Premium/Business Subscriptions or resetting the account password via the AxCrypt account site. Because AxCrypt app will try to sync your subscription and account details from our secured servers to your local machine.

Check your internet connection now start the AxCrypt app and credentials.

If the above doesn’t help, please write an email to our support team support@axcrypt.net.

#30217 Reply

Nicolas

I have the same problem, I click on the upgrade link but the click is ignored.

The free version is enough for me, I was just paying to support the company but if it is not possible, too bad for them.

#30236 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Nicolas,

We have responded to your support email. Please check your email.

“Please avoid sending a same query in different mediums. You may get the duplicate response”

#31018 Reply

Dan

Same issue: I’m trying to renew but when I try to I get sent to this page: https://account.axcrypt.net/en/Home/TryPremium and when I click on the ‘Get Premium’ button, nothing happens!

#31019 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Dan,

You have the same question asking in Hubspot. we already respond to your question via email. Please check your email.

“Please avoid sending a same query in different mediums. You may get the duplicate response”

#31446 Reply

Molle

I too, cant upgrade after my 30-day trial expires.

Please help me.

its like it dosent work?

Regards

Molle

#31448 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Molle,

Please you can write an email to our support team at support@axcrypt.net. Please explain more detailed information about the issue and also some screenshots.

#31462 Reply

Kimberly

I am trying out the 30-day free trial premium package. When I attempt to set up a share key contact, it lets me do it, but then when I send the document that is encrypted, the recipient does not receive an email providing the key #. And then when I send the actual document, it still allows them to open it, but believe it or not, it opens a totally unrelated app on the recipient’s phone. Would appreciate any help.

#31467 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Kimberly,

You have the same question asking in Hubspot and support. we already respond to your question via email. Please check your email.

#31894 Reply

Howard Shapiro

I’m having the same issue as others in this thread. I cannot renew my premium subscription. Please help!

#31895 Reply

Howard

To further explain my problem, I’m trying to renew my Premium subscription but on clicking on ‘Get Premium’ button (on the website or app) doesn’t do anything.  It just stays on the same page no matter how many times I click. From the posts above it looks like the same issue which has been going on for a little while now. I’d appreciate your help.

#31904 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Howard,

You have the same question asking in Support. we already respond to your question via email. Please check your email.

“Please avoid sending the same query in different mediums. You may get the duplicate response”

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
Reply To: Cannot Upgrade
Your information: