Forums Help & support Cancel Subscription

This topic contains 12 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  lena halminton 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Jacqui Wilson

Hi,

Can someone please tell me how I can end my trial subscription so I do not get charged for the premium service, thank you.

#26582 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Jacqui Wilson,

We have responded to your support email.

“Please avoid sending a same query in different mediums. You may get duplicate response”

#29467 Reply

Mckenzie Ferguson

I used it for a school project, I don’t need it anymore

#29471 Reply

Azhaguraja B
    Keymaster

Hello Mckenzie,

You can cancel the trial subscription by signing into the URL https://account.axcrypt.net/ and clicking the “Cancel Subscription” button on the “My AxCrypt ID” page.

If you are facing any trouble while canceling the subscription, please let us know via support@axcrypt.net. We will help you to cancel the subscription.

#30895 Reply

Howard Goldstein

Please cancel subscription. Do not renew as of 5/2/2023

#30904 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Howard,

We have responded to your support email.

“Please avoid sending a same query in different mediums. You may get duplicate response”

#31971 Reply

Peter Kotyczka

I tried to cancel the Subscription. I was using it for trial to evaluate. Our company hasn’t decided yet, so I want to cancel the subscription.

Now my account has been charged.

Thank you for canceling the subscription.

Regards

Peter

#31972 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Peter,

Sorry to hear this! Please you can write an email to our support team at support@axcrypt.net. our support team will help you.

#32201 Reply

geometry dash bloodbath

To end your trial subscription and prevent being charged for the premium service, you will need to follow the specific instructions provided by the service or platform you are using.

geometry dash bloodbath

#32203 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello geometry,

Please you can write an email to our support team at support@axcrypt.net. our support team will help you.

#34458 Reply

Anonymous

Please cancel my subscription

#34464 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Anonymous,

Please you can write an email to our support team at support@axcrypt.net. our support team will help you.

#34633 Reply

lena halminton

That’s fantastic! They are exactly what I need! Thank you for sharing these wonderful and rewarding things with me and all of you! Have a good time with your family and  wordle online.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
Reply To: Cancel Subscription
Your information: