Forums Help & support can Premium backup encrpyted files to idrive

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Prabhukumar R 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Gary

I would purchase a Premium subscription if individually encrypted files could be backed up to Idrive, but trying the free version of Axcrpt any encrypted file is not backed up by drive.  The log file says the file doesn’t exist.  Will the Premium version allow the back up to drive?

#22324 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Gary

AxCrypt Cloud Storage Awareness is really just about detecting installed cloud services, creating a “My AxCrypt” folder and then designating the created folder as ‘Secured’. However, the feature is really useful only when the folder is Secured, i.e. monitored for new files to encrypt.

You can use AxCrypt to secure your files which are all stored in your cloud service like google Drive, Dropbox, one drive, etc..

After synchronizing your Dropbox files to your local, just encrypt those with the AxCrypt app. Once again sync your local with Dropbox.

Please note: AxCrypt Cloud Storage option is a premium feature.

Note : If we tried to decrypt/encrypt the files which are synched with the cloud storage services(like onedrive and etc), then the cloud service provider/application will need internet to sync the file(s) between your system and the cloud service. So that time we need internet to synch the files

If you have any queries, please feel free to contact our support via  support@axcrypt.net.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: can Premium backup encrpyted files to idrive
Your information: