Forums Bugs & issues Bug Report

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Prabhukumar R 9 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

D Johnson

I am having CONSTANT POP-UP errors when trying to DECRYPT FILES. I have been a user for YEARS now and I am quite perplexed. I am using BOTH ways to DECRYPT and BOTH methods are showing a pop-up error: Exception during processing of c:\Users\djone\Documents\Bills\ and so on and it says that a particular FILE “could not be found!

What is happening and finally, I have a page shot and HOW do I send it to you (Page shot shows the pop-up errors).

Dave Johnson

p.s.  OF COURSE, your File Upload for a PNG is popping up an error message!    This is unacceptable for a Company such as yours.  I am a premium member.

#31665 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Johnson,

The error message states, the encrypted file which you are trying to open File does not exist in the location. It might happen because of the files/secured folder are not available, temporary system files and the network is not available.

Please check whether the encrypted file is present in that location or not. If yes, select the files to open. Now AxCrypt will open the same.

If the above doesn’t help, please provide more information about the issue and some screenshots and write a mail to support@axcrypt.net.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Bug Report
Your information: