Forums Help & support AxCrypt won't encrypt folders

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Prabhukumar R 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

louis battaglia

It encrypts files but not folders.  I keep getting prompted to start the trial.  I click on “Start Trial” but nothing happens and next time I try an AxCrypt operation I get prompted again… and again.

Please advise.

#19068 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello louis,

AxCrypt is a file encryption software. But AxCrypt has a feature called Secured Folder which provides the convenience to the users, to secure more than one files in a single operation. You can encrypt the USB Drive/disk folder/file(S) using AxCrypt Secured folder features.

AxCrypt Secured Folder:  — AxCrypt secures files, individually. However, you can designate folders as ‘secured’. The folders will be monitored for new files, and AxCrypt will secure all new files with a single click, or when you sign out.

You can also select multiple files, including all files in a folder, to be secured in a single operation. They still remain individual files, and the folder itself is not secured, just the files in it.

Please note: AxCrypt secured folder is a premium feature. 

Please refer the link to know the difference between Free and Premium subscription features, https://www.axcrypt.net/pricing/.

Please provide detailed information about the issue and screenshot also write a mail to support@axcrypt.net. We are happy to help you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: AxCrypt won't encrypt folders
Your information: