Forums Bugs & issues Axcrypt not working in Mac Sonoma

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Prabhukumar R 6 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Fran

I started Axcrypt in Mac Sonoma and it popped a window asking for permission to access iCloud files. I said no since the window provided no context for the request and now the app won’t start. I’ve looked in Settings and can’t find any where Axcrypt is an option. Pls advise.

#32363 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Fran,

Please make sure that you have to allow the AxCrypt app to access the folders on your mac.

Go to the following option on your Mac system: Security & privacy => Files and Folders =>AxCrypt =>Download folder & Document folder – give permission in the above two folders.

Please check whether your operating system has any pending updates or not. If there are any pending updates, please update the same.

Please note: It might have happened because some firewall/antivirus or other third-party applications are blocking the AxCrypt app. So please check the firewall or other software setting

This might be because of the problem with a dot net framework or some other third-party applications that are not allowing the AxCrypt app to run.

If you are asking any Queries, please write us at support@axcrypt.net.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Axcrypt not working in Mac Sonoma
Your information: