Forums Bugs & issues Axcrypt not letting me login to encrypt/decrypt on any device

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Prabhukumar R 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Rob Brown

Hi all

Looking for help desperately. AxCrypt has worked fine for years, then today it wont let me login to the app to encrpt/decrypt so cant access my files. This has occurred on 2 different windows pc, a galaxy phone and tablet. I’ve tried to login ‘offline’ but get the same. On the portable devices the app just closes, on Windows it gives the error ‘input too large for RSA cipher’ – this pops up at the same time as the password login box, please can someone help as im locked out of all my files….. :(

#18740 Reply

Pat 18 Walsh

‘input too large for RSA cipher’

I am experiencing the same issue this morning.

No support response

#18741 Reply

Rob Brown

is your password quite long out of interest?  just trying to see what the issue is…….

#18742 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Rob Brown,

Please avoid sending a same query in different mediums. You may get duplicate response.

We are investigating the same and solve the same as soon as possible. Also, we have already responded in your support email.

#18743 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Pat 18 Walsh,

Please wait, our team are investigate the same and solve the same as soon as possible.

#18744 Reply

Bojan

I have the same problem from today morning. I can read:

First window:

“Exception during processing of ‘input too large for RSA cipher.’. [Exception during processing of ‘unknown’.]”

Second window:

‘input too large for RSA cipher’

Best, Bojan

#18745 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Bojan,

we are investigate the same and solve the same as soon as possible.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Axcrypt not letting me login to encrypt/decrypt on any device
Your information: