Forums Bugs & issues v2.1.1617 Premium – Secured Folders No Longer Functioning as Before

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Prabhukumar R 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Case Stone

The list of secured folders showing under the appropriate tab is correct. Adding files to these folders, including the automatically-created one for MS OneDrive, no longer initiates encryption. In this version the “sweep” icon is gone, and in the main menu under “File,” the option “Clean Open Files” is grayed-out and inaccessible.

Other than encrypting files one at a time, manually, I see no option to manage designated folders other than to exit the AxCrypt application. As long as I had access to “clean up” pending files on demand, it was functional. But having to frequently start and stop the application as I work is simply not sustainable. Will this be rectified in the next release?

#21039 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Case Stone,

In this version the “sweep” icon is gone, and in the main menu under “File,” the option “Clean Open Files” is grayed-out and inaccessible. —  The default “Clean Open Files” is gray out and inaccessible. when you open the encrypted file that time “Clean Open Files” and broom icon is enabled.If the encrypted file is closed, the broom icon and clean open file are disabled.

In this version, “clean open file” and the Broom icon are working.

Still, if you are facing any issues, please provide detailed information about the issue and some screenshots and write a mail to support@axcrypt.net. We are happy to help you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: v2.1.1617 Premium – Secured Folders No Longer Functioning as Before
Your information: