Forums Community Use with DropBox

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  THELAPTOPSGUDIE 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Charles Parker

I used to be able to right-click on a file name (PDF, DOCX, XLSX, etc.) in my File Explorer in DropBox (local on PC/Synced) and Encrypt/Decrypt a file. I can no longer do this. The Encrypt/Decrypt option is no longer there. I can Encrypt/Decrypt a file in a local folder on the PC. Does anyone else have this issue? Is there a fix/work-around? I have the Axcrypt APP, V 2.1.1618.0, installed.

#23847 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Charles Parker,

Please check whether you are using the AxCrypt portable version or installed version?

Currently, the AxCrypt right-click context menu is available only in the windows (Installer) version of the AxCrypt app. You can see the same by installing the latest version of the AxCrypt app in your windows system.

If you are using AxCrypt installed version to check the control panel? AxCrypt app are install or not?

If not means, I think you had to install a portable version in your system. (not sure)

Download the latest version of the AxCrypt app from our official website (https://forum.axcrypt.net/download/ ).

Still, if you are facing any issues, please provide more information about the issue and some screenshot and write a mail to support@axcrypt.net

#23853 Reply

Charles Parker

Installed version. I even deleted the APP and reinstalled it. Sent email with screen shots to the above email address.

#23923 Reply

candymika

Thank you for the good information. I want to share this information with my blog. You can follow to see at mapquest driving directions

#31164 Reply

THELAPTOPSGUDIE

“Your blog is like a breath of fresh air in a sea of mundane content. The creativity and originality of your posts never cease to impress me. I eagerly await each new article you publish. Thank you for consistently delivering exceptional content!”
    Legenda Para Foto Com Namorado 
    Поздравление с днем рождения женщине 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Use with DropBox
Your information: