Forums Help & support Unable to Encrypt Folders

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Prabhukumar R 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Chuck Zanone

I am trying to encrypt folders but have been unable to do so despite multiple attempts  I have been successful in doing this in the past but it no longer seems to work. I have tried methods recommended on forums (dragging and dropping folder into secured folders area and selecting Axcrypt from right click menu options and selecting encrypt) but nothing seems to work.   Any help would be greatly appreciated.

#26605 Reply

Chuck Zanone

P.S. I keep getting error messages.

#26613 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Chuck Zanone,

Do you have any screenshots? If yes, Please you can send a screenshot showing where the problem is, it often helps us understand.

Please note: Secured folder is a Premium/Business(paid) feature. Please check do you have a valid subscription(Premium/business)?

Please check your system connected with internet or not? If not, please connect it first then try the same.

Check your internet connection now start the AxCrypt app and credentials. Now you are able to see the Premium status on the AxCrypt application title bar.

Now you can use the secured folder option without any issue.

If the above doesn’t help, please write an email to our support team support@axcrypt.net.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Unable to Encrypt Folders
Your information: