Forums Bugs & issues un miracle peut être

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  cedric 3 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

cedric

Bonjour,

je me suis fait dérober mon pc portable dans lequel j’avais des fichiers axx. J’ai souhaité utiliser mon disque dur de sauvegarde mais pas de chance celui-ci à bugé et j’ai perdu mes données.

J’ai réussi à les restaurer. Mais depuis impossible d’ouvrir mes fichiers lorsque je clic dessus j’ai un message me disant qu’il ne semble pas que ce soit un fichier Axcrypt ou que le GUID semble incohérent. J’ai pu vérifier et les tailles de fichiers sont correcte donc à voir mes fichiers ne seraient pas corrompu juste que je ne peux pas les décrypter. Quelqu’un aurait il une idée pour me permettre d’avoir à nouveau acces à mes fichiers ?

En vous remerciant par avance.

#20004 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello cedric,

If the file is actually damaged to this extent, no, it can’t be fixed. The data is just not there to decrypt it.

But we have a feature called Try Broken File. You can able to decrypt the corrupted AxCrypt encrypted files by navigating the menu File | Options | enable Debug from the AxCrypt app.

Now you can able to see the Debug the menu in the AxCrypt app. From the debug menu you have to select Try Broken File.

Now you will be prompted for file selection. Select the corrupted encrypted file and then AxCrypt will try to decrypt the file. If successfully decrypted, then you are able to see the decrypted file in the location. Otherwise sorry to say, AxCrypt can’t decrypt that file.

If your recover encrypted file(s) are good condition you can decrypt the files.otherwise, If the file is actually damaged/corrupted to this extent, no, it can’t be fixed. The data is just not there to decrypt it.

If you have any queries, please feel free to contact our support via support@axcrypt.net.

#20005 Reply

cedric

Hello,

Thanks a lot for your help. I will test your procedure.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: un miracle peut être
Your information: