Forums Help & support Trying to renew recently expired Premium subscription but won't let me. HELP!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Prabhukumar R 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Claudia van den Haak

My subscription expired a few days ago but when I try to renew it or just buy a new subscription, nothing happens. I tried to call Support but, because I’m not a “paying” customer I have to use this forum. Would love for someone to call me in case I’m doing something wrong or to walk me through what it is I have to do to get my subscription going again.  I have been using AxCrypt for a number of years and have not had any trouble renewing in the past. Can someone call me about this? I’m in Texas, USA in Central Time Zone (one hour later than New York City) and my cell phone number is 1-925-775-5593.

Thank you,

Claudia A. van den Haak

#23446 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Claudia van den Haak,

Sorry to hear this. Please write an email to our support team support@axcrypt.net. we investigate and try to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

#23457 Reply

Claudia van den Haak

Did you get my lengthy reply sent to the Support link? I don’t see my reply here anymore, so now I don’t know what to think.

Claudia van den Haak

#23481 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Claudia van den Haak,

we received your email in support and We have responded to your support email. Please check the same.

#23555 Reply

Peter Liddell

I have the same problem as Claudia A. van den Haak. I lost my credit card and while waiting for a replacement credit card my AxCrypt account expired. Please let  me know how I can restart my subscription.

Peter Liddell

#23595 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Peter,

Sorry to hear this. Please write an email to our support team support@axcrypt.net. we try to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Trying to renew recently expired Premium subscription but won't let me. HELP!
Your information: