Forums Help & support The Encyrpted files are not opening after Unistall and Reinstall the Program

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  GM 2 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Shahin

I had unistalled the program without knowing that the encrypted files wont open. Then I reinstalled the program and found out that my files are still not opening. It says the file extension is wrong. It must be .axx. However I had checked all the file extensions. It is .axx. Please help urgently to recover my files.

Thanks

#20437 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Shahin,

AxCrypt app encrypt file(s) with the .axx extension. AxCrypt encrypted files have their own file structure and AxCrypt app only can interpret and open those file(s). That’s the way AxCrypt was designed. Other than .axx extension files, can’t be opened by the AxCrypt app. No other application(s) can open the AxCrypt encrypted files.

Are you getting any exceptions or error messages while using AxCrypt app? If yes, what type of exception or error message you are getting? Please share the details of that exception or error message. We are investigating the problem and solve the problem as soon as possible.

Do you have any screenshot? If yes, Please you can send a screenshot showing where the problem is, it often helps us understand.

Still, if you are facing any issues, please write to Support@axcrypt.net. we are happy to help you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: The Encyrpted files are not opening after Unistall and Reinstall the Program
Your information: