Forums Community Sharing Keys?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sandee 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Bob A.

I’m about to start a Free Trial, but I had a question about “sharing keys.”  If I’m an AxCrypt subscriber, does the person with whom I share a key also need to have a subscription?  I want my son to have access to encrypted financial data.

Thanks!

Bob

#19785 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Bob A.

The recipient just needs a free AxCrypt ID and will be automatically invited via email if necessary. The invitation email contains instructions on how to view and edit the file.

You can share the encrypted file with non-AxCrypt user. The recipient/receiver AxCrypt account &app is required to open the encrypted file.

If you encrypt the file/folders you can share/send the file with other users using AxCrypt key sharing Features.  The recipient/receiver opens the encrypted with own password(if key shared applied). Free subscription user open/edit the encrypted file.

If you have any queries, please feel free to contact our support via support@axcrypt.net.

#21655 Reply

Sandee

Hello Bob A.

The recipient just needs a free AxCrypt ID and will be automatically invited via email if necessary. The invitation email contains instructions on how to view and edit the file.

You can share the encrypted file with non-AxCrypt user. The recipient/receiver AxCrypt account &app is required to open the encrypted file.

If you encrypt the file/folders you can share/send the file with other users using AxCrypt key sharing Features.  The recipient/receiver opens the encrypted with own password(if key shared applied). Free subscription user open/edit the encrypted file.

If you have any queries, please feel free to contact our support via support@axcrypt.net friday night funkin.

Thank you very much for your help, everything works!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Sharing Keys?
Your information: