Forums Bugs & issues Secured Folders doesn't update unless changed

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Prabhukumar R 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Kyle

I’ve noticed in between restarting AxCrypt I have to add a folder to the secured folders tab in order to get all of my secured folders to show. Is there any chance this can get looked into and fixed, it’s pretty annoying.

#20871 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Kyle,

please provide more information about the issue and write a mail to support@axcrypt.net

Please send the complete error report to troubleshoot the issue. Please follow the detailed instructions to take the complete error report: https://www.axcrypt.net/blog/how-to-send-a-complete-error-report

#20920 Reply

Kyle

There is no error, just the bug. I have sent the email, I’ll be waiting for a response.

#20938 Reply

Mats Järnmalm

Here we go again.

1. After updating Axcrypt to the latest version all my path to encrypted folders is gone. This is of course not okay, the folders should not disappear after a system uppgrade. Very irritating!
    2. When I shut my computor of I expect my open folders to be encrypted, thats not happening as it is. What if someone grab my laptop and run of. Encryption should start as soon as the laptop is closed, as a funktion you could choose.
    3. when I search for a path to a folder that path should be saved so its more easy to add more folders/files in that same place. Not user friendly at all

This is in my opinion funktions that is obvius

#20949 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Mats Järnmalm,

1.We are tried to re-recreate the issue with our local environment, But not able to re-create the same. Please step by steps detailed information about the issue and screenshots. Please write an email to support@axcrypt.net.

2.AxCrypt will automatically sign out when the screen saver goes active(based on the Inactivity Sign Out configuration), or you can sign out manually.

You can use our Inactivity Sign Out feature, to sign out the AxCrypt app on certain time interval of inactivity. Also you can sign out the AxCrypt app, when opened the encrypted file(s). Now AxCrypt will ask the user to enter the sign in password to sign in to the AxCrypt app.

For Inactivity Sign Out, File | Options | Inactivity Sign Out | Choose duration in minutes.

3. You see the folder path in AxCrypt secured folder and recent files tab. In the secured folder, AxCrypt shows the File full path. In recent files, you see the file path in the secured tab.

Still, if you are facing any issues, please write to Support@axcrypt.net. we are happy to help you.

#20964 Reply

Kyle

Step by step:

Open AxCrypt

Add a secured folder

Exit AxCrypt

Open AxCrypt

View secured folders

Secured folders is empty unless you update it via adding a folder.

#21034 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Kyle,

Thanks for sharing the information. We are tried to re-recreate the issue with our local environment, But not able to re-create the same.

We have responded to your support email. Please check the same.

“Please avoid sending a same query in different mediums. You may get duplicate response”

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Secured Folders doesn't update unless changed
Your information: