Forums Help & support Problèmes AxCrypt – Excel

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Prabhukumar R 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

CHAZOTTES

Bonjour.

Je me retrouve avec des fichiers protégés par AX Crypt qui sont soit des -docx.axx, des jpg-axx, pps.axx (que j’ouvre sans problème), soit des xlsx.axx et xlsx (que je n’arrive pas à ouvrir car l’ouverture me renvoie à un AxCrypt2Go me présentant le contenu de mon PC)

J‘en conclus que AxCrypt ne fonctionne pas avec mon application Excel 2019 sous Win 10.

Que puis-je faire ?

J’ai évidemment toujours mon mot de passe (qui est le même pour tous mes fichiers cryptés par AxCrypt … et qui me permet d’ouvrir les fichiers Word, PPoint…)

Nota : 70 ans, pas né avec l’informatique, mais toujours optimiste…

#22031 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello CHAZOTTES,

I conclude that AxCrypt does not work with my Excel 2019 application under Win 10. — AxCrypt decrypts the encrypted file and helps to open the same with the corresponding application(s).

When we open the encrypted (.Microsoft office excel) files, AxCrypt just decrypts the files only. After that Microsoft office excel for are opening in the Corresponding Application which was mapped in the system. So please check the corresponding application are install in your system or not. If not, AxCrypt will not open the file.

If the above doesn’t help, please provide detailed information about the issue and screenshot.also write a email to support@axcrypt.net.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Problèmes AxCrypt – Excel
Your information: