Forums Community Please don't use Google for AxCrypt surveys

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ax 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Ax

I am more than happy to complete AxCrypt online surveys, but would not wish to give half my AxCrypt user ID to a third party such as Google. Especially as it would then be registered against my own Google account.

I can appreciate your reasoning, but I think it’s a poor choice from a privacy and security perspective.

I may be alone in this thought, but just wished to let you know.

Thank you for the continued development of AxCrypt.

#23396 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Ax,

Thanks for your words.

we will convey to our team.

#23535 Reply

Ax

Prabhukumar – Thank you for removing the spam posts, but it is a bit disconcerting that posts such as the second one can be so easily uploaded and then appear as an e-mail in my inbox.

As a consideration, if spam starts to appear more frequently, it would be worth adding a delay, for verification, between any comment being posted and appearing in the forum.

This is especially true when spammers jump in on existing questions, hoping their garbage posts reach the OP’s inbox.

Having been involved in forum moderation in the past, I’ve seen first hand how quickly a forum can run into problems.

Thank you for reading this.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Please don't use Google for AxCrypt surveys
Your information: