Forums Community PASSWORD LOST

This topic contains 47 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Lorenwom 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)
  • Author

planer

Hi,

I’m almost sure what is my password but still I can’t get to my files. Could you send mi link to Brute, I would like to try this method.

Yours Sincerely

JL

#8009 Reply

Chris

You need to read the previous posts planer.

You will not be provided a link here.

#8017 Reply

AZiN

I forgot my password to AxCrypt & changed it later through the linked Gmail account.

But still, i can’t decrypt my files.

I’m really in deep trouble.

#8018 Reply

James

AZiN,

Your email address is only used to login to AxCrypt, it’s different to the password.

Resetting your password does not allow you to decrypt your files, it only allows you to start encrypting new files with your new password.

If you’ve forgotten your old password, you’re screwed.

AxCrypt is strong encryption which cannot be cracked.

#8027 Reply

justin

Hi,

I forget my password and  tell me your Axbrute.exe tool download link , Pls help me.

#8028 Reply

Dave

I forget my password and  tell me your Axbrute.exe tool download link , Pls help me.

Read the topic.

We can’t help you. If you’ve forgotten your password, you’re out of luck.

AxCrypt cannot be broken.

#9303 Reply

Peter

Hi all! I downloaded the BruteForce programme but have the following question;

My question is mainly about the word order. I actually need to make something like (text1)(numbers1)(text2)(numbers2)(text3)(numbers3)(text4)(numbers4) and let those words / number combinations vary.

Is there a command available for that or is there any other way to vary with words and not only with letters like the [aA] command?

#9304 Reply

Svante
    Spectator

Sorry, no! It’s complicated to write very general pattern generation. There is the word order mode, but right now we don’t support a mix of both the limited regular expression syntax and the word order. We might be able to do this in the future, and we’ll also publish the software as open source so it can be developed by the community – but it may take a while I’m afraid.

#9584 Reply

Ron

I downloaded free version of Axcrypt and needed to change my password, so I deleted the version and re-downloaded the free version, but it is still tied to my email account and maintains same password…is there a way i can reload the free software so I can have a new and better password (i have not forgotten my initial password).

#9586 Reply

Jed

Ron, use the Change Password function – that’s what it’s there for.

Reinstalling won’t help.

#11436 Reply

richard

Hello,

I have unfortunately lost my password to access files encrypted by axcrypt.
    I would like to know if you could try to find the password or at least give me the number of letters, numbers or capital that it contains. I am ready to pay a sum for that.

cordially
    Richard

#11437 Reply

Svante
    Spectator

Hello Richard,

Please see https://forum.axcrypt.net/support/faq/#forgot-password .

We don’t know your password – but if you have a pretty good idea of what it should be, you can request our tool that will try many different passwords according to a pattern you set. It may take a very long time…

#11438 Reply

richard

I would like to try the brute force utility but I do not find whish person I have to contact for that.

#12003 Reply

yasser

Hi sir svante I encrypt some photo on my computer and I forgot the password how can I do to recover them knowing that they are very important photo

#12004 Reply

yasser

<span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Bonjour monsieur svante, je crypte une photo sur mon ordinateur et j’ai oublié le mot de passe. Comment puis-je faire pour la récupérer sachant qu’il s’agit d’une photo très importante?</span></span>

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)
Reply To: PASSWORD LOST
Your information: