Forums Community Mistake buying this software.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Prabhukumar R 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Tim

I bought this product since it came highly recommended.  I installed, setup, have only used one password.  I encrypted a series of folders.  Several days later, decided to decrypt, went through the folder structure decrypting files, got to a certain point and stopped.  Now those files that did not decrypt does not like the password when I try manually decrypting.  I have only used one password so don’t try blaming this on me forgetting.

What a mistake using this crap.

I have seen others explain the same issue.  I am getting this junk off my machine.

#20950 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Tim,

AxCrypt will allow the users to decrypt the encrypted file with the original password which is used for encryption.

Are you getting any exceptions or error messages while using AxCrypt app? If yes, what type of exception or error message you are getting? Please share the details of that exception or error message. We are investigating the problem and solve the problem as soon as possible.

please provide detailed information about the issue and some screenshots and write a mail to support@axcrypt.net. We are happy to help you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Mistake buying this software.
Your information: