Forums Bugs & issues make the letters more readable

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Prabhukumar R 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Ulrich Mueller

Hello,

Could you please make the text underneath the white Icons more readable? This new design is nearly not readable for me and the contrast between light green background and white Icons makes it more difficult. I use a resolution of 1920×1080 pix.

By the way: I tried to embed a picture  but this form doesn’t accept any files. Neither *.jpg  nor *.png or *.tif. All tries failed and all pictures weren’t  bigger than 100 -200 KB?.

Best Regards

Ulrich

#20379 Reply

Rodney Reynolds

With the new version apparently the status bar (while encrypting a file/files) is no longer there.

I liked it because I would only encrypt 2 files at a time because that didn’t seem to slow things down.

#20384 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Ulrich,

Thanks for your feedback/suggestions. I will inform our team. Also, we improve our AxCrypt app design in near future.

“Please avoid sending a same query in different mediums. You may get duplicate response”

Still, if you are facing any issues, please write to Support@axcrypt.net. we are happy to help you.

#20385 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Rodney,

we are working on the progress/status bar(while encrypting a file/files). Based on our developers availability, it will get completed soon. we will do the same in near future.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: make the letters more readable
Your information: