Forums Bugs & issues Lost Passwords

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  wintercurrants 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Alan Miller

Hi for months not I have successfully stored all of my passwords in AxCrypt and not this morning after your latest “upgrade” they have disappeared, WHAT HAS HAPPENED this is a major problem for me :(

Regards

Alan Miller

#20661 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Alan Miller,

“Please avoid sending a same query in different mediums. You may get duplicate response”.

There is no problem with the latest version. We have literally hundreds of thousands of users a succeed in signing in, both using the app and the web.

AxCrypt is a file encryption software with no backdoor. AxCrypt do not store users’ information or password in our server, instead it will keep the users’ basic information like Email address, IP Address and more

Do you forget the AxCrypt Password? if yes, Please use AxBruteForce tool to recover the encrypted files.

If you think you almost know the password, we have simple software allowing you to try to find your password, and you can download the most recent version from https://account.axcrypt.net/Download/AxBruteForce.exe   and read of how to use it at https://www.axcrypt.net/axcrypt-brute-force/. Please note that we cannot provide support beyond this.

If you know the file password(which was used in the file encryption process) to decrypt/open the encrypted file. Otherwise, Without file password nobody to decrypt the encrypted file.

Still, if you are facing any issues, please write to Support@axcrypt.net. we are happy to help you.

#32400 Reply

growthstarboard

Instead of storing user passwords on our server breakout game, AxCrypt only stores the user’s IP address, email address, and other basic information.

#32401 Reply

wintercurrants

AxCrypt stores users’ basic information like email and IP address, not passwords. breakout game

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Lost Passwords
Your information: