Forums Help & support local AxCrypt keeps hanging + Same Passwod Online and Offline

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Prabhukumar R 3 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

AIC

Hi,

I need your help for my Premium AxCrypt :

1. My local AxCrypt keeps hanging on my PC when I try to Encrypt new files.
    2. How can I use same Password on both Online and Local AxCrypt (Offline)?

Best regards.
    AIC

#20278 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello AIC,

Please avoid sending a same query in different mediums. You may get duplicate response.

Do you have login with the AxCrypt app in local mode? -if yes  We will explain more about, what is the local mode?

You might be used your old AxCrypt password(which is different from the one that is exists in our account server) to sign in to the AxCrypt app.

If users used an old AxCrypt account password to sign in with the AxCrypt app, then the AxCrypt app will warn the user with local mode warning text(like you are getting).

You can also use the AxCrypt app in local mode. But the currently used sign in password will be used to encrypt the files. We do not suggest the users to use it in local mode, unless any special cases.

So, Please use your latest password to sign in with the AxCrypt app(internet enabled) without any issues.

Or

Please try to clear the AxCrypt local contents via the AxCrypt file menu File | Options | Clear All Settings & Restart.

#20284 Reply

AIC

Dear Prabhukumar R,

Thanks for your support!

I am new in AxCrypt. I’ve downloaded AxCrypt 2.1.16. 12.0 software and install it on my PC. Is that the AxCrypt app in local mode ?

I’ve started to use the same password on both AxCrypt app and my Online account (your server). I then changed password for my Online account

Moreover, I cannot use AxCrypt file menu File | Options | Clear All Settings & Restart anymore because the app is hanging.

Best regards.

AIC

#20302 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello AIC.

Is that the AxCrypt app in local mode ? – No, If users used an old AxCrypt account password to sign in with the AxCrypt app, then the AxCrypt app will warn the user with local mode.

we have already explained in local mode.

I’ve started to use the same password on both AxCrypt app and my Online account (your server). I then changed password for my Online account—Do you log in to the AxCrypt app in the previous password? if yes, the AxCrypt app is changed to local mode.

Still, you are facing any query, please provide detailed information about the issue and write a mail to support@axcrypt.net. We are happy to help you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: local AxCrypt keeps hanging + Same Passwod Online and Offline
Your information: