Forums Community iOS app not opening .axx file

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Prabhukumar R 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Rogelio Rafols

I have the latest AxCrypt on my Windows laptop & IPhone XR. I am a Premium subscriber.

I encrypt a file on the laptop, & upload on pCloud. I then download a copy of the encrypted file to a Download folder in my iPhone.

I open AxCrypt app & click on “Open Secured”. In the next window that opens, I navigate to the Download folder & click on the encrypted file. The view automatically goes back to AxCrypt where it quickly flashes a message “Decrypting”. Then nothing happens.

I manually go to the Download folder & click on that encrypted file.  The  AxCrypt app automatically opens but gives an “ Unexpected Error”  message.

The encrypted file is an .odt file & the app on the phone that can open that file is AO Office.

Am I missing a step somewhere?

#23479 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Rogelio,

We have responded to your support email. Please check the same.

“Please avoid sending a same query in different mediums. You may get duplicate response”

#23480 Reply

Rogelio Rafols

Sorry but the message in support email is exactly same as above, and the link just leads me back here, and still no solution. Only a duplicated response…

#23484 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Rogelio,

We responded to your emails. Please check your inbox once again or also check your spam or junk folder.

Still, you are facing the same problem, Please feel free to contact our support via support@axcrypt.net.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: iOS app not opening .axx file
Your information: