Forums Help & support I paid for premium subscription. Now, how do I update my software to show that?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Prabhukumar R 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

wakefield

I paid to renew my premium subscription. Now, how do I update my software to show that?

#20557 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello wakefield

After purchasing Business/Premium, you will need to sign out and then sign in again in the AxCrypt app and it will automatically enable Business/Premium feature. Sign in to the AxCrypt app with the internet connection. Because AxCrypt app will try to sync your subscription details from our secured servers to your local machine.

Internet is Required for the first time of login after creating account or purchasing Premium/Business Subscriptions or resetting the account password via the AxCrypt account site. Because AxCrypt app will try to fetch your subscription and account details from our secured servers to the locally installed AxCrypt app.

Check your internet connection now start the AxCrypt app and credentials.

Still, you are facing any query, please provide detailed information about the issue and some screenshots and write a mail to support@axcrypt.net. We are happy to help you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: I paid for premium subscription. Now, how do I update my software to show that?
Your information: