Forums Community I am not able to encrypt or decrypt files anymore

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Prabhukumar R 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Pierre

Everytime I try this, I do get the error “The system cannot find the file specified’. I already tried to install a newer version.

I also can’t deinstall or repair as it always says to reboot my laptop first. After rebootinmg my laptop, it gives exactly the same error. How can I fix this?

#20438 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Pierre,

Please explain the more detailed information about the issue also some screenshots. Also, you can write an email to our support team support@axcrypt.net.we are trying to find the issue and fix the issue as soon as possible.

#23114 Reply

Tech Worthy

I have used axcrypt to encrypt files in on an external hard drive. The files have disappeared although the volume of the files are still there.

I continue to get an error stating that the hard drive needs to be repaired.

#23124 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Tech Worthy,

AxCrypt is a file encryption software. AxCrypt encrypts the file.

Please check the file it may be corrupted/damaged or not. if your files are corrupted/damaged, Please use the recovery tool to retrieve the file.

Please check/investigate how you are files are corrupted.

If the above doesn’t help, please provide detailed information about the issue and screenshot.also write a email to support@axcrypt.net.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: I am not able to encrypt or decrypt files anymore
Your information: