Forums Help & support How do I encrypt a folder?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Prabhukumar R 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Tunney Barrett

I don’t see how I can encrypt a folder. I would like to encrypt the folder my photos are in and the one my private documents are in.

#23832 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Tunney Barrett,

AxCrypt has a feature called Secured Folder which provides the convenience to the users, to secure more than one files in a single operation. You can encrypt the Drive/disk folder/file(S) using AxCrypt Secured folder features.

AxCrypt Secured Folder:  — AxCrypt secures files, individually. However, you can designate folders as ‘secured’. The folders will be monitored for new files, and AxCrypt will secure all new files with a single click, or when you sign out.

How to secure (encrypt) the Folder?

You can able to encrypt your folder contents by just drag and drop the folder to the Secured Folders area.

Or Right click on the Secured Folders area and choosing Add Secured Folder option from the context menu.

or Select the folder and right click on the folder and select the AxCrypt | Encrypt menu option from the windows explorer context menu.

If you have any queries, please feel free to contact our support via  support@axcrypt.net.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: How do I encrypt a folder?
Your information: