Forums Bugs & issues geraak niet meer bij AxCrypt

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nick van Tol 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Verbouw

Ik kan de oude axCrypt niet verwijderen ? en de nieuwe versie niet instaleren, mijn beveiligde usb sticks geraak ik niet meer in? krijg AxCript niet meer open.

#18634 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Verbouw,

Do you have any screenshots? If yes, Please you can send a screenshot showing where the problem is, it often helps us understand.

Are you getting any exceptions or error messages while using the AxCrypt app? If yes, what type of exception or error message you are getting? Please share the details of that exception or error message. We are investigating the problem and solve the problem as soon as possible.

please provide detailed information about the issue and screenshot also, write an email to support@axcrypt.net.

#20972 Reply

René Verbouw

Mijn wachtwoorden voor toegang tot mijn gecrypte bestanden zijn 100% juist maar ik geraak er niet meer bij, ik melde dat probleem maanden geleden al,  Ax crypt moet verwijdert worden..

my passwords are 100% correct but Ican’t get to my files anymore already reported that problem, therefore worthless, must be removed.

#21005 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello René ,

“Please avoid sending a same query in different mediums. You may get duplicate response”

There is no problem to open the encrypted file(if you know the password).We have literally hundreds of thousands of users a succeed in signing in, both using the app and the web.

AxCrypt will allow the users to decrypt the encrypted file with the original password which is used for encryption.

Please use AxBruteForce tool to recover the encrypted files.

If you think you almost know the password, we have simple software allowing you to try to find your password, and you can download the most recent version from https://account.axcrypt.net/Download/AxBruteForce.exe   and read of how to use it at https://www.axcrypt.net/axcrypt-brute-force/. Please note that we cannot provide support beyond this.

If you know the file password(which was used in the file encryption process) to decrypt/open the encrypted file. Otherwise, Without file password nobody to decrypt the encrypted file

still, if you are facing any issues, please write to Support@axcrypt.net. we are happy to help you.

#32778 Reply

Paul Utens

Hallo Dames, heren,  ik kan ook niet meer inloggen zie foto.

en mijn inlog gegeven zijn ook correct.

Wat nu te doen.

Groet Paul Utens.

Kan foto ( deze is in JPEG en maar 154 kB ) helaas niet uploaden.

xxx not be uploaded. Please check that it is a valid JPEG, file and that the file size is no larger than 2 MB.

#32780 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Paul,

We apologies! We would request you to send an email to our support – support@axcrypt.net. We will check and get back to you as soon as possible.

#34166 Reply

Nick van Tol

I could not find the local folder you where talking about ( maybe since i already reinstalled the app).

Deleting the app and reinstalling did not work. but if you delete the app. reboot your mac. and afterwards reinstall the app.

This is what fixed the problem for me.

Think somehow the files got corrupted.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: geraak niet meer bij AxCrypt
Your information: