Forums Bugs & issues File does not exist

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Prabhukumar R 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

File does not exist

Hi,

When I try to encrypt a file via windows explorer > right click on the file > encrypt: explorer closes

When I try to encrypt the same file via the Axcrypt interface to secure a file it says the file does not exist…

When I try to open the file with acrobat reader (it is a pdf), then it says it is a faulty file.

When I drag the same file to another directory, both applications axcrypt and acrobat reader can handle the files…

I realize this is not a problem due to axcrypt, but somewhere on windows level… Any idea?

#29958 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello

windows explorer > right click on the file > encrypt: explorer closes — AxCrypt app run in the background and opens in your system. Please sign into the AxCrypt. After sign-in your files will be encrypted.

The error message states, the encrypted file which you are trying to open File does not exist in the location. It might happen because of the files/secured folder are not available, temporary system files, network not available.

Please check whether the encrypted file is present in that location or not. If yes, select the files to open. Now AxCrypt will open the same.

If the above doesn’t help, please write an email to our support team support@axcrypt.net.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: File does not exist
Your information: