Forums Bugs & issues Encrypted spreadsheet date issues

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Prabhukumar R 1 month, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Stephen B

I have found that spreadsheets I have encrypted on my computer and then transferred to Dropbox to be opened on my mobile app are incorrect.  So far it appears that the first 2 numbers and the last 2 or 4 numbers are correct but the middle numbers indicating the day comes out as a 3 digit number totally different then the spreadsheet.  ( ex. 06/28/24     or 06/28/2024 ) the highlighted digits are totally wrong.  This can happen throughout the spreadsheet.

#36649 Reply

Stephen B

I have found that spreadsheets I have encrypted on my computer and then transferred to Dropbox to be opened on my mobile app are incorrect.  So far it appears that the first 2 numbers and the last 2 or 4 numbers are correct but the middle numbers indicating the day comes out as a 3 digit number totally different then the spreadsheet.  ( ex. 06/28/24     or 06/28/2024 ) the highlighted digits are totally wrong.  This can happen throughout the spreadsheet.

#36859 Reply

felipe

dont allow me to cancell the suscription, help

#36864 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello felipe,

We apologies! We would request you to send an email to our support – support@axcrypt.net. We will check and get back to you as soon as possible.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Encrypted spreadsheet date issues
Your information: