Forums Community Decryption — How to know when decrypting a large folder structure is complete?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mango 3 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

David

Windows 10 Home,   Axcrypt Free

I have a folder structure with about 30 folders and 1500 files.  At the root of this folder structure, I right click the folder & select Axcrypt–>Decrypt.  How do I know when the decryption process for the 1500 files is complete?  Since there is no direct feedback from Axcrypt, is there some way I can determine when the process is complete?

#18898 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello David,

AxCrypt app you can see the progress bar and notification.

If you can encrypt/decrypt the more than 10 seconds of encryption file, AxCrypt will send the process bar notification.

when the task completed the encryption process AxCrypt app will send a notification.

So please to encrypt/decrypt the large files, then you get the process completed notification.

#19817 Reply

mango

Thanks for the post, I am having the same problem as you, now I have solved it mapquest driving directions

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Decryption — How to know when decrypting a large folder structure is complete?
Your information: