Forums Help & support Decrypt Problem

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  IX 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

BP

I encrypted a folder containing numerous files. I was able to decrypt one file and be able to toggle through and open other files without decrypting each file. I exited Axcrypt, reopened Axcrypt and added more files to the encrypted folder. Now I have to decrypt each file within the folder to view it. Why? How can I correct it so once I decrypt one file within the encrypted folder I can view all files without decrypting each one?

#4422 Reply

Svante
    Spectator

Hello BP,

It’s really hard to know exactly from your description. The way it’s supposed to work is.

1) Install AxCrypt.

2) Sign up with your email, verify your email with the 6-digit code, set your password.

3) Sign in with your password.

4) Encrypt your files.

5) Exit AxCrypt for whatever reason.

6) Start AxCrypt, sign in with the same password you used before.

7) Encrypt or decrypt your files without specifying any more passwords.

Not sure where you diverged from the above in your case. Can you perhaps send a screen shot of the situation?

#4543 Reply

Amine

Hello,

I did the same thing as you mentioned at 10 october 2016 at 22:21

“Hello BP,

It’s really hard to know exactly from your description. The way it’s supposed to work is.

1) Install AxCrypt.

2) Sign up with your email, verify your email with the 6-digit code, set your password.

3) Sign in with your password.

4) Encrypt your files.

5) Exit AxCrypt for whatever reason.

6) Start AxCrypt, sign in with the same password you used before.

7) Encrypt or decrypt your files without specifying any more passwords.

Not sure where you diverged from the above in your case. Can you perhaps send a screen shot of the situation? “”

I have never used a password to encrypt, once I m signed ( 6) in i can decrypt my files without any password just double click ( 7) , but after trial period , i got an error message that my password is not good.

so please advise me what i should do.

Thank you

Best regards

#4547 Reply

Svante
    Spectator

Hello Amine,

From what we can tell, you’re successfully signing in to your AxCrypt ID account.

Of course we don’t stop letting you in if a trial period expires.

The thing is also – you never have had a trial period.

So, since everything seems to be ok from here, and we can’t really match your description of events with your account status, I’d like you to send a screen shot of where you are stuck.

PS – The behavior you describe that once signed in you do not need to re-enter the password is by design. That’s how it’s supposed to work.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Decrypt Problem
Your information: