Forums Bugs & issues Axcrypt website certificate expired (‎24 ‎April ‎2021 09:00:17)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Prabhukumar R 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Frank Re

Affected sites

———– Exception at 2021-04-24 08:43:21Z ———–

AxCrypt.Common.OfflineApiException: Offline GET https://account.axcrypt.net/api/global/apiversion?AppPlatform=Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0&AppVersion=2.1.1617.0&UserCulture=en-US —> System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: An error occurred while sending the request. —> System.Net.WebException: The underlying connection was closed: Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel. —> System.Security.Authentication.AuthenticationException: The remote certificate is invalid according to the validation procedure.

#20507 Reply

Frank Re

It is a little frightening for me that I can no longer access my encrypted data.

The application shows the error on startup: The process cannot access the file because it is used being used by another process.

#20514 Reply

Frank Re

The certificate is now updated but I still get the error: “The process cannot access the file because it is used being used by another process.

Even if I turn my firewall off, same error. Really disappointing

System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server —> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1:53414
    at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)
    at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception)
    — End of inner exception stack trace —
    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream(TransportContext& context)
    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream()
    at AxCrypt.Mono.HttpRequestClient.DoRequestInternal(String method, String content, WebRequest request)
    at AxCrypt.Mono.HttpRequestClient.Dispatch(CommandServiceEventArgs command)

#20533 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Frank Re,

certificate — We are Fixed and resolved the same. Please check the same now. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Please check your firewall is updated or not? I think your firewall is not updated(not sure). please update the firewall and check the same.

Still, you are facing any query, please provide detailed information about the issue and some screenshots and write a mail to support@axcrypt.net. We are happy to help you.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by  Prabhukumar R.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Axcrypt website certificate expired (‎24 ‎April ‎2021 09:00:17)
Your information: