Forums Help & support Axcrypt fails to start on Macbook Air with MacOS 14

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jessica Collins 4 days, 4 hours ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Jay Groenke

The program had been working but suddenly will no longer respond when I click to start it up.  I tried pausing  the PCMatic security software.  I deleted and uninstalled Axcrypt twice.  It simply will not respond at all when I try to start it.

#36696 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Jay Groenke,

We have responded to your question via our support email. I would request you to please check your email.

“Please avoid sending the same query in different mediums. You may get the duplicate response”

#37301 Reply

rehezb

Have any update about this issue?

Contact geometry dash lite

#37304 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello rehezb,

We apologies! We would request you to send an email to our support – support@axcrypt.net. We will check and get back to you as soon as possible.

#37895 Reply

Emma Alva

Did this problem resolve?

Contact me tiny fishing

#37899 Reply

serena208

I cannot thank you enough for your thoroughness and concern. You worked hard for my job without expecting anything in return, and I am grateful. gacha life

#37930 Reply

juliano

invadiu meu computador e criptografou tudo com esse programa ai, quero ajuda da empresa, meu trabalho esta parado

#37941 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello juliano,

If someone encrypted for example hacker, I am very sorry to hear that your client apparently are the victim of a hacker ransom attack against your files.

If the files are having an “.axx” file extension, then the files are encrypted with the AxCrypt app only.

However, please understand that AxCrypt is just a tool that is used by millions of legitimate users for good purposes. I am very sad that a hacker has chosen AxCrypt as the tool to perform the ransom attacks.

Unfortunately, in this case, AxCrypt is based on strong encryption, and it is generally not possible to crack the encryption.

What you must do is contact your local police and have them follow the money and Internet trail to the hacker. Since others appear to be in the same situation, you may want to contact media in order to make this problem more widely known, and also gain the possibility of a group action of all the victims against the hacker.

We cannot help, we are in no way involved, and there is no way to open the files without the passphrase used.

Please read AxCrypt used for ransom attacks for a longer discussion of what I know about this affair.

#38677 Reply

Jessica Collins

Ensure that both Axcrypt and your PCMatic security software are up to date. Sometimes, newer contexto versions cause compatibility issues.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Reply To: Axcrypt fails to start on Macbook Air with MacOS 14
Your information: