Forums Community Adding Files to Folders After Encryption

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Prabhukumar R 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Chris

Whenever I add new files to a folder that is encrypted, do I need to re-encrypt for these new files to benefit from encryption?  Or do I just need to add them to the folder and wait for Axcrypt to do its work?

#24203 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Chris,

If you are added the new file in a secured folder, then you have to click the “Broom icon”  from the AxCrypt app. now your newly added file is encrypted. Without click the broom your file are not encrypt.

AxCrypt Secured Folder:  — AxCrypt secures files, individually. However, you can designate folders as ‘secured’. The folders will be monitored for new files, and AxCrypt will secure all new files with a single click.

Incase the folder is not listed in the Secured Folder list, then you have to secure the folder again using the Add Secured Folder option from the right click content menu. Now you can click the broom icon. Now your files are encrypted.

Still, if you are facing any Query/issues, please provide more information about the issue and write a mail to support@axcrypt.net.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Adding Files to Folders After Encryption
Your information: