Forums Bugs & issues Account Renewal

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Prabhukumar R 7 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Robert M

I can’t find an option to extend my subscription. I’m simply shown an expiration date . There used to be an option to extend your subscription for either 6 months or a year. What happened to that?  And how will I extend my sub past the present expiration date?

#19712 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Robert,

We have changed the subscription flow from June month onwards. For more information, please check our information site https://www.axcrypt.net/

Please note: AxCrypt now working on a recurring/auto-renewal subscription. So AxCrypt will automatically renew the subscription at the end of the current subscription period.(June month onwards).

Please contact our support team at support@axcrypt.net . our support team will help you.

#19723 Reply

Robert M

I appreciate your reply. If I am to be renewed automatically, will I be billed the same price I paid before or your new pricing, which is higher? I can’t find any notice about this change at the main site.

#19749 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Robert,

We have increased the price. The reason is we haven’t increased prices in four years, which means that we had to increase to keep up with inflation and adjust the different currencies, otherwise we’d eventually start losing money.

Please read more information about payment: https://www.axcrypt.net/information/terms-of-use

#19792 Reply

Jonathan

I have just been looking to renew my subscription too ….. no information at all provided via email or my admin page and  I cannot find the information you say is on the main website (A direct link would be helpful). All I have is a warning saying that come the end of my subscription I cannot make changes or add new passwords etc.

I have really enjoyed using AxCrypt, but this total lack of communication, lack of a clear process is worrying – you are just queuing up people to have to contact you because nobody can renew their subscription manually and to be frank I have not consented to automatic renewal so I have no idea where I stand nor even how much the new subscription would be (other than to try and work it out from the pricing page – is it the same?)

#19793 Reply

Jonathan

I just saw the last post made before mine (which I missed before) – so I have no read the terms and conditions, when did these change?

I still think the communication on this has been quite poor.

#19804 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Jonathan,

Don’t worry, we help you. We usually respond during office hours within a day. Our time is UTC+5:30.

AxCrypt will send the AxCrypt renewal email to your AxCrypt Register email id two or three working days before the subscription expires.

We have changed the subscription flow from June month onwards. For more information, please check our information site https://www.axcrypt.net/

Please contact our support team at support@axcrypt.net . our support team will help you.

#31960 Reply

Rick

I want a refund, you just this second billed me £40 NO warning, NO notification, NO nothing

You send me an invoice and receipt in the same email!

This practice should be illegal

Refund me or i will do a chargeback and leave negative reviews in every place you advertise
    i will backlink your website, find every forum and every website that comes to the
    top of all search engines and will ensure my negative reviews can be seen by everyone who searches
    your keywords, I have SEO staff in the philippines that work super cheap can can do this
    task very easy, you have been warned

Please respond asap regarding a FULL REFUND and you will not hear from me again

Regards

Rick

Receipt #2879-4085

AUG 24, 2023 – 24 AUG 2024

Premium

Qty 1

£40.00

Total

£40.00

Amount paid

£40.00

#31965 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Rick,

You have the same question asking in Support. we already responded to your question via email. Please check your email.

“Please avoid sending the same query in different mediums. You may get the duplicate response”

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Reply To: Account Renewal
Your information: